Minecraft Earth’s 4th update has just hit the for Apple and Android devices. Here are the official patch notes for the new update.
- Be on the lookout for new things in tappables! Added some new, rare tappables to the world. Get out there and be the first to discover them!
- Improved Inventory Management! Inventory items have been split into different categories and can be searched by name for easy organization
- Updated the ground texture on the map
- Updated the texture for the backpack in Play mode
- Updated icons for stone slabs and brown beds, and backpack =
- Fixed crashing on some low-end devices when entering Buildplates
- Fixed a crash when using an empty bucket on a trapdoor through liquid source block
- Fixed a crash that could occur when purchasing Buildplates
- Fixed getting disconnected from the server when milking a cow with a full hotbar
- Fixed getting disconnected from the server when picking up items dropped by salmon and rabbits
- Fixed getting disconnected from the server when picking up a flower pot
- Blocks now catch fire when Lava flows next to them
- Muddy Pigs are now muddier on the Buildplate selection screen
- Changes to the vibration setting are now saved when restarting the game (MCE-85)
- Items that start with special characters are now shown in the correct alphabetical order when sorted